Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in LCCGP organised and operated by LCCGP. Completion of an entry form or purchase of an entry by every participant acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
1. Cancellation by client
1.1 Cancellations by the client are non-refundable (for events where entry fees are paid).
2. Cancellation by LCCGP
2.1 In all circumstances LCCGP will endeavour to make sure the event goes ahead as planned. LCCGP reserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions. In such a event, each participants entry with be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. No refunds will be offered.
3. Booking amendments
3.1 Names can be changed up to 21 days prior to the event commencing.
4. Personal details
4.1 Where required,payments are made using an approved secure payment system. LCCGP does not hold any payment details from any payment transaction.
4.2 We require you to register your Personal Data in order to make a booking so we can contact you should there be a problem with your order. Please ensure you check details provided for accuracy so we can ensure effective communications with you.
Riding Terms & Conditions
- The participant accepts that the event they are entering is either competitive, or non-competitive. Each event will be listed accordingly.
- The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event centre and during the ride itself. LCCGP does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
- Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance they have chosen. If, during the event, they decide to change their route and distance, then all consequences of this action are theirs.
- The Event Registration Form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age may be requested. The main event is only available to riders over the age of 18.
- For persons wishing to participate in the school’s category, they must be under 18. Evidence of age and school will be required before approval to ride can be granted.
- Each participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
- It is mandatory that all riders wear a safety approved cycling helmet complying with latest standards. Any rider not wearing a helmet will not be covered by the event insurance and will be disqualified from the event and could be liable for damages if involved in an accident on that basis. The rider must accept this as a condition of entry. LCCGP reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
- The participant confirms that the cycle/bike they are riding for the event and all of their equipment is of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness. In particular, the ability to complete long distance, and over very hilly terrain on the event.
- During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on roads. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is rideable and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
- The Participant agrees to receive pre and post event communications from LCCGP email. Emails can be unsubscribed with ease, but doing so prevent all future event updates being sent.
- Any marked route is shown for guidance only and LCCGP do not insist that you use the route shown. Therefore, if the rider chooses to ride a section, it is entirely their own choice. If they choose a different route to avoid obstacles or sections they decide are beyond their capabilities, they do so entirely at their own risk.
- You must obey all Highway Code rules. You are requested to ride in no more than 2 abreast on public highways at all times (except you are told otherwise-in the event we have approval for complete road closure). Please be aware of your fellow cyclists and any other traffic. Please always indicate your intention to stop or change direction. All cyclists must adhere to and obey the Highway Code, local By laws and laws of Nigeria where applicable and extend all reasonable courtesy to other road and off road users.
- LCCGP reserves the right to alter the published route at anytime, including shortening or lengthening the routes. Participants do not have the right to claim a refund if the route is altered. All route details given, including but not limited to distances and amount of climbing are estimates.
- Riders must be considerate to other road users. Upon seeing other users, such as cars, motor-cyclists and walkers, riders are required to slow down and pass with care. Where appropriate, riders should stop and wait at the side of the route for other uses such as cars, motor cyclists, etc. to pass safely.
- Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire and Rescue and the Ambulance service in and outside the Nigeria . If the situation arises that you are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the rider agrees that a member of LCCGP team or a member of the public may call for them. In this situation, the rider still accepts the costs and consequences of such actions.
- Each participant agrees to assign and grant the right and permission for LCCGP to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant on any LCCGP activity. The participant hereby releases LCCGP from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of LCCGP. The participant specifically waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at an LCCGP event.
- The participants agree to return or call the event centre before the close of the event and report to a member of staff. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
- Event entry fees (where applicable) can not be refunded. Entries can be transferred at the discretion of LCCGP. An admin fee may be charged.
- LCCGP reserves the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions. In such a event, each participants entry with be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. No refunds will be issued.
- No motorised or power assisted bicycles, including but not limited to EU legal e-bikes are permitted at any event without specific permission prior to entry.
Any information found on our website is intended for guidance purposes only. The website, price and availability of information is subject at our discretion to change without notice to you. Any such changes will apply to subsequent orders by you. However we provide a service to you as well as links to other websites on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to our website or the information, content, materials or products included in our site including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. You hereby expressly warrant that you are satisfied as to the suitability of the goods for your own specific purposes and that they are not sold to you on a trial basis.
Contact us: +2348023568040
Email us: email@example.com